Activated Charcoal Powder by Don Tolman
Packed with detoxifying properties to support your skin, body and oral health, pure activated charcoal has been revered for centuries and can be used internally and topically.
With its amazing natural ability to draw out toxins and impurities, it's recorded use dates back to 1550 BC and in modern times is most widely used medicinally as a detoxifier and poison antidote.
Derived from coconut husks, pure activated charcoal powder is a potent natural treatment used to trap toxins and chemicals found in the body, then flushing them out out so the body doesn’t reabsorb them.
- Whitens Teeth
- Balances oral PH levels to rid mouth of bad breath
- Alleviates Gas & Bloating
- Naturally filters tap water
- Emergency Toxin Removal
- Over all Skin and Body Health
- Digestive Cleanser
- Heals Wounds when applied topically
- A variety of uses in DIY Self Care products i.e Face Masks, Deodorant + More
- Detoxifying Elixer - Stir 1 tablespoon into water or freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Teeth Whitening - dip brush in powder and for 3-5 minutes
- Skin blemishes and Insect bites - Mix with water and dab on skin
- Face Mask - Mix 1 tsp of powder with 2 tsp Bentonite Clay and enough purified water to make a paste. Smooth over face (avoiding eye and mouth area), wait 5-7 minutes then rinse with warm water and pat dry!
- My Food Grade Bentonite Clay can be found here!
Remember, it's essential that adequate water is consumed when Activated Charcoal is ingested.
100% Activated Charcoal Powder derived from Coconut Shells
Net Weight: 60 grams